No. of Recommendations: 0
there was a woman with a pitbull at the high tech vet last wk...sweet baby doll. Any dog can bite, I think it was last wk there was a story I read about a labrador or a golden retriever biting off a nose or something. The people at the house had the dog of somebody else...blurry background on the dog, I think the person who was bit also had a dog.....man, that can be a bad situation.

Only from being told at the dog obedience club to watch my dog, keep my body in between them and another dog, watch other dogs particularly if they are staring at me and my dog...it's my responsibility to make sure my dog is protected and also doesn't get in anyone's space. But the watching others dogs for cues was news to me at the time. Chit storms can brew up fast in those situations....bad, bad things happen. I've been lucky in my close encounter with scared/fear aggressive canines.

I won't begin to tell you my early experience with felines. :) owwwwwwwwww!
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.