Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 2
There were 37 votes cast in the poll to decide whether Coca-Cola should be continued on our list or not. If each of those persons were willing to participate, that would mean that we could field 3 teams of approximately 12 members each. And that should make the work manageable.

Doug,

Keep in mind that it requires a lot less effort to reply to a poll than it does to do Fisher style research. I for one have limited time and would not be able to add more than an occasional post, but I can easily afford the time to click on a poll after having read it.

My point is that there are probably significantly less than 37 people who will do the research and post to this board. I think it would be more prudent to decide on one stock and see if there are enough participants to study more companies.

But however everyone decides to work it, I will follow with a great deal of interest and participate whn I can

rlds70

still hoping that Mycroft and/or Grape will return
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.