Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 0
There you go - Tim, another bloke with a restaurant chain named after him! How's the coffee & donuts biz?

Not me, I get my coffee hot, black and strong from my "cup at a time" at home. Only occasionally out if we go for breakfast.

I could never understand the line of trucks thing at the drive thru with engines running. Now they are the best thing ever for those who have them. The food joints with take out/drive thru are doing a booming business. Our local Dairy Queen has such long lines they block the road on occasion.

Watching the horror show on the flat screen as covid-19 cases surge in so many places.

I really want to "Stay the Blazes Home" but wife has an eye appointment this afternoon. I'm suppose to buy glasses for myself according to my supplemental insurance website who noted that I haven't spent my $275 annual entitlement for glasses in the previous two years and am running out of time for this year.

Ramparts against the virus still holding ... down to 4 active cases in NS all travel related and in quarantine. Just watch someone figure out a way to screw it up! 😬

https://novascotia.ca/coronavirus/data/

Tim ... doesn't own Tim's, I don't think I've ever owned a food stock? I recall a guy trying to convince me to buy Quiznos many years ago because they toasted their buns. I asked what would happen if Subway bought toasters? I'm always a bit shocked when people get upset because I don't jump on their stock tips?

Alexa says we are going to have snow flurries today, going to be a long dark winter.
Print the post  

Announcements

This is a Politics Free Board
Politically charged posts are not permitted on the Metar Board. If you make a political post, and it is alerted, the post will be removed. Thanks!
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.