No. of Recommendations: 10
There's no decision necessary.

Let the Dims continue what they are doing, especially if it continues into Trump's next term, which I hope it does.

The $25 million that has been spent on their efforts is nothing compared to what the Dim's would spend on just one of their programs (that's when you start talking Billions and Trillions - real money) that they might get passed if they focused their efforts on doing those instead. Look at it another way: would you pay $25 million to the Dim's to pause indefinitely all of their social wish lists? I would. Twice that even.

Impeachment is clearly the lessor of any and all the Dim's evil plans. So, let them stay occupied and fixated on that.

It creates an environment where we have gridlock except for what Donald can do by executive order and what the Senate can do with new judges.

It's all a perfectly acceptable state to be in. Government won't grow as long as the Dim's attention is occupied for their impeachment fantasies. I'd rather shrink government but not growing is more realistic unless R's control all 3 branches.

Rich
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.