Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
There's always Tivo*.

Actually, I taped a fair amount of stuff; not sure when I'll watch it, though.
That was the great thing about a VCR, it cut down on my TV watching. Once I tape something and can watch whenever I like, in many cases I never get around to watching it.
This year, the main thing I wanted was to tape some of the badminton, just to have to show to people who don't understand that it's a real sport, and not just something to play at a picnic with a beer in one hand.

The other thing that I'll make sure to tape is rythmic gymnastics. I was going to tape some handball, just to see what it looks like, but managed to watch part of a game one morning. Neat game, but I'll not bother taping it.

David
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.