No. of Recommendations: 2
They do seem super short-staffed at the moment.
When Supernova most recently opened, I emailed customer service with a question and followed up with a call the next day.
Twice, the line rang endlessly before I hung up. Once I got someone, who put me on hold and when they didn't come back about 10 minutes later, I hung up.
I didn't speak to someone who answered my question until the day after that.

And about a week after that email, I got a reply to my question. At least they apologized for the delay and offered me the limited-time promotional offer I had inquired about, but which had long since expired.

Josh
Print the post Back To Top
Costumer service is a different division. If you are having a problem with Member Services, could you elaborate? Or better yet, make sure you email help@fool.com or call 888-665-3665, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. ET, Monday through Friday.

Fuskie
Who is not Member Services, but will try to help you if he can...

-----
Ticker Guide: The Walt Disney Company (DIS), Intuit (INTU), Live Nation (LYV), CME Group (CME), MongoDB (MDB), Trip Advisor (TRIP), Vivendi SA (VIVHY), Mimecast (MIME), DHX Media (DHXM), Royce Micro Capital Trust (RMT)
Disclaimer: This post is non-professional and should not be construed as direct, individual or accurate advice
Disclosure: May own shares of some, many or all of the companies mentioned in this post (tinyurl.com/FuskieDisclosure)
Fool Code of Conduct: https://www.fool.com/legal/the-motley-fools-rules.aspx#Condu...
Call to Action: If you like this or any other post, Rec it. Better yet, reply to it. Even better, start your own thread. This is YOUR TMF Community!
They do seem super short-staffed at the moment.
When Supernova most recently opened, I emailed customer service with a question and followed up with a call the next day.
Twice, the line rang endlessly before I hung up. Once I got someone, who put me on hold and when they didn't come back about 10 minutes later, I hung up.
I didn't speak to someone who answered my question until the day after that.

And about a week after that email, I got a reply to my question. At least they apologized for the delay and offered me the limited-time promotional offer I had inquired about, but which had long since expired.

Josh
No. of Recommendations: 0
Someone might be on vacation durinf the first of summer - but a lady sounds as though she may need
assistance:

https://boards.fool.com/post-92776-dated-june-13-in-which-i-...