Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 5
They make the process of using TDOC seamlessly. By signing into your insurance website, if your plan already has a contract with TDOC then you just sign up for your appointment through the website and when I did it, I didn't have to make a payment or anything. It was completely free and could be unique due to COVID and having less appointments in normal doctors offices. Or could just be part of plans that insurance companies have used. This was through a Blue Shield plan. It allowed me to pick when I wanted the appointment and it is super easy/super quick. Overall ended up going into a doctors office due to it being an eye issue and couldn't really be done via video, but was an easy start/process to at least find out in a good 15 minute experience compared to the other process.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.