Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 2
Otherwise known as randomness.

- Apparently, you people are boring, and they miss having me around. They lifted my suspension Saturday, but I actually had STUFF TO DO, so I just logged in now.

- That was a good Twix bar I just had.

- I have a little training dilemma – every single class I wanted to take is available, and soon. Unfortunately, I would be out of the office until approximately the end of March. <sigh> So I have to decide which ones are most popular and bank on those being available later, and take the more obscure ones available right away NOW.

- If my calculations are right, I will actually have a refund on next month's cable bill. Like, I won't owe anything, and I still have a $2 credit, that sort of thing. I hope I am right.

- According to my sources, memory and a little bit of hope, we should be getting our W2s tomorrow, instead of at the end of the month. This would be fabulous, as it would give me a chance to get them done before Little Sis shows up with hers and BILs W2s, breathing down my neck to get hers done. Also, I'll be getting a refund, so it would be nice to get it sooner rather than later AND I want to adjust my withholdings again, if it's warranted.

- I am, quite possibly, the only geek I know that doesn't like gadgets. This upsets the other geeks. They prattle on about their cell phones and new computers, and I'm just as happy as I can be with my old stuff. I think they are starting to believe I am a spy or planted agent or something. I made one snarky comment about how Vista was just for pretty, and I nearly got ran out of town.

- I need a new cell. Mine won't hold a signal. Like, ever.

- I could go for a nap.

impolite
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.