Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
Things that are done:

1) Airplane tickets
2) Room Reservations
3) Chapel booked (we are using the one in the hotel) - done yesterday by fabulous Mother-In-Sin.

4) Announcements bought and awaiting me and MIS's creation. We plan on printing them, stuffing the envelopes, stamping them and addressing them, and taking them with us. While in Vegas we will take a picture of the two of us, get it printed at the Walgreens that is on the strip (HOW CONVENIENT, YES?!) and shove that in the envelopes, then seal and send from there so they have a Las Vegas cancellation on them. Neato!

I still need to:
1) buy underwear that won't show under the dress (Nude colored).
2) buy a wristlet
3) buy shoes!

Still needs to be done. I went looking at Target last night - meh. I didn't like any that I saw*. So it looks like I'll need to pop into some shoe stores over the weekend.

I did find: http://www.lulus.com/products/Owl+Pal+Wristlets/11076.html online WHICH I THINK IS ADORABLE so it's my Back-up Wristlet Option if I can't find anything I like locally.

impolite

* for the dress, and as I don't have extra $$ I left all the cute ones I liked for other outfits at the store.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.