Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 1
I am thinking of investment is Triton.
I am concerned that Triton's reserves are not in the United States, and fear foreign government control, foreign unrest, etc.

Do you think I am justified in this concern ?

Thanks.
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 0
<<am concerned that Triton's reserves are not in the United States, and fear foreign government control, foreign unrest, etc.

Do you think I am justified in this concern >>

There is NO reason what-so-ever to worry about the fact their reserves are located somewhere other than the US. ALL major oils have reserves all throughout the world. Just look at the annual reports of XOM, BP etc.

This company is a screaming buy at these levels. The stock was $50 7/8 a month ago and is down hard because of mutual fund selling. They just announced .57 for the quarter and will earn something like $3.00 plus next year. Their partners in Colombia are BP and TOT. In JDA their partner is Arco who just got ought out by BP, interesting don't you think. Ceiba is a BIG find for a small E&P and I think the company gets bought out in the next 12-18 months. My opinion only.

I hang out most often on the Yahoo OIL board since there is MUCH more action and info their. This stock is a buy here.

LB
Print the post Back To Top