No. of Recommendations: 7
If this is what a complete and total exoneration looks like, I’d hate to see a damning report.”

https://www.vox.com/2019/4/18/18484731/mueller-report-trump-...
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 1
If this <<<is is what a complete and total exoneration looks like, I’d hate to see a damning report.>>>”

Considering the report was written by 19 pro Hillary, negative Trump professionals, it is exemplary.

What would expect your report to be under those circumstances?
No. of Recommendations: 21
What would expect your report to be under those circumstances?

You've had your head stuck up the right wing echo chamber for too long. Not everyone lies simply to gain partisan advantage. Not everyone is like Donald Trump and his supporters. Some people have moral and ethical beliefs that they live by. I realize you probably think that makes them weak, but it is true none the less.
No. of Recommendations: 3
"Considering the report was written by 19 pro Hillary, negative Trump professionals, it is exemplary."

Democracy requires an informed electorate. As long as Trump supporters willingly choose to live in ignorance, the country is doomed.
No. of Recommendations: 1
<<If this is is what a complete and total exoneration looks like, I’d hate to see a damning report.>>

Considering the report was written by 19 pro Hillary, negative Trump professionals, it is exemplary.

Being a righty these days, I can see why you expect that a professional investigator would corrupt his judgements according to political affiliation. It may shock you, but not everyone is willing to do this as so many righties do so easily. Some people actually have ethics and integrity - in this case, they do their jobs. You're just not used to seeing that happen, but it does. Leaving aside the fact that Mueller is a respected Republican...

I believe that you entirely missed the main point above. The report is *not* a complete and total exoneration - in fact, quite the opposite. And Mueller states so explicitly. Trump has waffled between calling it "a complete exoneration" to "complete b******t". He seems a bit unnerved.

Most of the country is not celebrating that it turns out our President did not quite reach the low of committing conspiracy. But the report say there is enough question that they could not pass judgement about obstruction of justice. I know you guys are cheering about that. But many of us are think how sad it is that we have established such a low bar for 'presidential' behavior with this administration. You know, that pesky ethics and integrity thing again.

A lot of us think we should be able to do much, much better.