Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 0
This a typical gov. predicament with diff. depts shuffling answers since they only read rules without any common sense. I would go to my district's rep. to the House or a state senator or both. Most have web sites, email now. Write the Senate Finance Committee.
You might try writing directly to Senator Roth as he is involved in this very type of thing?
Good luck!
Print the post  


What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.