Bean
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 0
No.

ThyPeace, it had to be said.
Wow....A real person. Hi ThyPeace -

Maybe we should order a drink while we are waiting for others to drop in.

I have never seen this board so dead.

Bean
Wow....A real person. - Bean

--------------------

What am I? Chopped Liver?

https://boards.fool.com/i-am-62-years-old-and-i-have-been-ca...
Hiya, Bean! A drink would be lovely. I'm not much for alcohol these days, but I could totally use a big glass of sparkling lemonade. Maybe strawberry, even.

And yes, Mike, you may be chopped liver.

ThyPeace, the whole place has shifted. Now we mostly talk about our own aging (Retirement Investing board is good), our parents' aging (Taking Care of Aging Parents), our fights against aging (Health and Nutrition, Low Carb), and there are probably some politics boards that I don't follow. Saul's Investing Board is probably the most popular investing board right now. He likes hypergrowth SaaS stocks, I think. I'm really only here for the socializing, so may very well have that last part wrong.
No. of Recommendations: 1
And yes, Mike, you may be chopped liver. - ThyPeace

Apparently....

Now we mostly talk about our own aging (Retirement Investing board is good) ... our fights against aging (Health and Nutrition, Low Carb)...

You can also get Health & Nutrition on the Retirement Investing Board as evidenced by the current lengthy thread about the nutritional benefits of dog food as a dietary component for humans and fruits and vegetables for dogs. <g>
Hiya, Bean! A drink would be lovely. I'm not much for alcohol these days, but I could totally use a big glass of sparkling lemonade. Maybe strawberry, even.

And yes, Mike, you may be chopped liver.

ThyPeace, the whole place has shifted. Now we mostly talk about our own aging (Retirement Investing board is good), our parents' aging (Taking Care of Aging Parents), our fights against aging (Health and Nutrition, Low Carb), and there are probably some politics boards that I don't follow. Saul's Investing Board is probably the most popular investing board right now. He likes hypergrowth SaaS stocks, I think. I'm really only here for the socializing, so may very well have that last part wrong.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for the info. We can't possibly be too old to discuss sex.

I am not a big alcohol drinker anymore either, but I do make awesome fresh fruit smoothies.

Bean
nd yes, Mike, you may be chopped liver. - ThyPeace

Apparently....

Now we mostly talk about our own aging (Retirement Investing board is good) ... our fights against aging (Health and Nutrition, Low Carb)...

You can also get Health & Nutrition on the Retirement Investing Board as evidenced by the current lengthy thread about the nutritional benefits of dog food as a dietary component for humans and fruits and vegetables for dogs. <g>

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nobody here is chopped liver. Would you like to join us for a fresh fruit smoothie?

Bean
Nobody here is chopped liver. Would you like to join us for a fresh fruit smoothie?

Bean

----------------

Good. I never cared for liver in any form. However a smoothie sounds pretty good. Toss in a couple shots of dark rum in mine please. Besides being tasty, a couple of spiked smoothies will promote the sex talk too.
bighairymike,

You wrote, I never cared for liver in any form.

I've always enjoyed liver and onions. Hopefully that can't be construed sexually. ;-)

- Joel

Bean

----------------

Good. I never cared for liver in any form. However a smoothie sounds pretty good. Toss in a couple shots of dark rum in mine please. Besides being tasty, a couple of spiked smoothies will promote the sex talk too.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm a strawberry daiquiri gal myself....

Bean
I actually have enjoyed the liver I've had in Europe. Foie gras once at a very fancy place, and braunschweiger at much less fancy places. Duck liver and chicken liver at places in between.

I do enjoy a fruit smoothie on rare occasions, but I'm more of a protein and vegetables girl these days. And some dried fruit and unsweetened chocolate for a snack.

Also, I actually decided to stop discussing sex with people other than my husband after we got married. Particularly on the Internet. Prudish, in comparison to my prior life. But it seems wise in these days of overexposure of just about everything.

ThyPeace, although, like Hamilton, I'm never going to be President anyway.
ThyPeace,

You wrote, I actually have enjoyed the liver I've had in Europe. Foie gras once at a very fancy place, and braunschweiger at much less fancy places. Duck liver and chicken liver at places in between.

I love foie gras and braunschweiger! Of course it's full of fat ... so I usually avoid it. :-(

- Joel
I do enjoy a fruit smoothie on rare occasions, but I'm more of a protein and vegetables girl these days. And some dried fruit and unsweetened chocolate for a snack.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do like a good vegetable smoothie too.

Bean
Yo! I think I got my name back in here.

How are things?

Vermonter
Yo! I think I got my name back in here.

How are things?

Vermonter

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cool. Same stuff, different day.

Bean
Bean:

Same stuff? Nice stuff, I hope. ;)

Vermonter
I've never like liver, with or without onions or bacon or whatever.

Smoothies sound a lot better, and sex is way better than either!

Vermonter
The new health fad....sex and smoothies.

Bean
Sex and smoothies? Hmmmm. A response crossed my mind but the censors would probably knock it out.

Vermonter