Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 0
This Cohen guy was targeted because he was Trumps lawyer, just like Stone, Bannon, Mannafort.

It couldn't have been because of all the illegal things they were doing.

Believe that or you could believe find the man and I will find the crime

You live in the country not me, but when the Feds come after you they win 97% of the time. Stalin would be happy with that.

The Republic is finished!!
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 13
LIkely, dems have 5 million 'spare ballots' distributed throughout the country that will magically appear also to tip the election their way. Back store rooms where 'overlooked ballots' will suddenly appear when needed......

tens of thousands of 'operatives' filling out forms for recently deceased....and residents of cemeteries who have voted for the past 20 years although died 30 or 50 years ago.......

If you thought 'hanging chads' were a problem, just wait...now it's erasures and confused responses, 'signatures', whether registered or not, whether a citizen or not, whether a felon or not, whether voted twice (in person and by mail)....etc.....

If it's close, it could take MONTHS for the lawsuits to be heard...and appeals....and Supreme Court.....

t.
I am told if no election decision or lots of lawsuits, it goes to the Supreme Court in December becasue an answer must be had, by the end of December.
Were any of these 600 lawyers "sentenced to three years in federal prison and ordered to pay a $50,000 fine after pleading guilty to tax evasion and campaign finance violations?"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Cohen_(lawyer)#:~:text....

No? Just Trump's lawyer? Ok.

TMFEdyboom223
There are 600 Lawyers, chances are a several of them have done something. Does not matter who hired them. Who is going get a it of all 600 to check?
No. of Recommendations: 1
Were any of these 600 lawyers "sentenced to three years in federal prison and ordered to pay a $50,000 fine after pleading guilty to tax evasion and campaign finance violations?"

Huh?
"chances are a several of them have done something."

This sounds like the equivalent of "a lot of people are saying" where no evidence is sited.

"Does not matter who hired them."

So it doesn't matter who hired them in the past, but it matters that Biden hired them today? Interesting perspective.

TMFEdyboom223
No. of Recommendations: 6
"whether voted twice (in person and by mail)"

Why would anyone vote in person and by mail?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpeg-ABB-58&ab_channel=T...

Oh...yeah...because Trump specifically told them to do that.

TMFEdyboom223
So it doesn't matter who hired them in the past, but it matters that Biden hired them today? Interesting perspective.

No you misunderstand, I'm very neutral in stuff like this and never said the above. I did say it does not matter who hired them. Individual lawyers in this case have done what they have done and no matter who hires them, their past or what they do in the present will happen. Get it?

"chances are a several of them have done something."

With 600 people chances are all of them are not perfectly clean, just a guess based on personal experience.

I'm finding more and more even the most hailed angels have things they have done or will do that are not wonderful things. Some minor, some major.
No. of Recommendations: 2

What's True

Trump told people that if they vote by mail, they should also go to polling places to check whether their mailed-in ballot had been tabulated (advice that election officials do not agree with), and if it hadn't: Vote in person.
What's False

Although Trump's advice would functionally result in some people attempting to cast two ballots, the stated goal was to ensure people's ballots get counted, not to elicit double voting.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/trump-vote-twice-north-car...
Snopes is run by two people who are big progressive contributors so take whatever they publish with a big grain of salt.
<Snopes is run by two people who are big progressive contributors so take whatever they publish with a big grain of salt.>

I would start with about ten train cars full of salt.

BG
Snopes is run by two people who are big progressive contributors so take whatever they publish with a big grain of salt.

Without proof or a source it's fake and made up, with a link the source is no good and does not align with your beliefs.

Good grief, what you said may be true but their evaluation was spot on. I'm sure you can find a source you trust.
TMFEddy said

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Cohen_(lawyer)#:~:text.......

No? Just Trump's lawyer? Ok.

But what is the real issue here?

This Cohen guy was targeted because he was Trumps lawyer, just like Stone, Bannon, Mannafort.

And here are all the Dems cheering haha we got them.

But what happened to all the people on the other side? Nothing.

Because the judiciary, the FBI, CIA are all politicised.

And that's a good thing as long as they go after only one side.

The reality is no-one is safe.

Believe that or you could believe find the man and I will find the crime

You live in the country not me, but when the Feds come after you they win 97% of the time. Stalin would be happy with that.

The Republic is finished!!
No. of Recommendations: 4
-----
Believe that or you could believe find the man and I will find the crime.

When they confess to their crimes, it doesn't leave much doubt.