Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 2
This is depressing and infuriating at the same time.

I had said this was essentially what the FDA would do/say and that TCDA was dead money for awhile.

https://boards.fool.com/fuma-tcda-update-34502436.aspx?sort=...

I'm still flabbergasted that some truly BS medicine with minimal to no data is allowed to be out there and here is something that has solid data and could really affect long term outcomes and have a really high cost:benefit ratio... Yet here we are.

This is a big L for me. I would absolutely take the chances I took a year or two ago. I'm not really sure what the learning point here is except be really careful chasing falling stocks, though I will maintain TCDA doesn't deserve this fate and I feel awful about it for patients.

If someone has some learning points, please by all means.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.