Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 1
This is going to take some getting used to. It's Sunday night and deep inside my psyche is that feeling that the weekend is over and I have to work tomorrow. It's like it's coded in my friggin' DNA. I have to keep reminding myself that I'm retired and that tomorrow, Monday for most folks, is just another Saturday for moi.

Don't worry. Pretty soon you will have to look at the phone to see what day of the week it is.

With the streaming of series, there is little need to know what day it is or risk missing your show. The only reason we need to know the day of the week is to make sure we go to the right pickleball game scheduled for that day. We take the trash to the dump ourselves, so don't even need to know it's trash pick up day.

I love calling my schedule my own.

IP
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.