Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
This is pretty interesting! I can't buy for at least ten days anyway....hopefully some more info will come out in the coming discussions.

As an "expectant" retiree, I like the dividend. Does anyone know if part of the dividend is held back by Panama before sending to foreign investors? <That's a not-uncommon practice, I'm sad to say>. I can check myself later, but what is the dividend history here? Dividends can often be a kind of random event for a lot of non-US companies....

Looks like it has a bit of volatility and fairly light trading volume....maybe we'll have a bit of a correction coming up and I'll be able to buy some on the cheap before long. ;)

There are currently no options available on this stock. Volume is a bit light to proceed with asking for it. Maybe later....

Rob
RB Home Fool
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.