No. of Recommendations: 0
This is the liberal line. A major FBI figure began promoting the idea of removing a just elected President, buit of course it was just an abstraction ----no intention AT ALL to actually remove a President!

-------

It's impossible for him to have such an intention, because removal would be up to the executive branch. The first amendment guarantees his right to discuss it, of course.

-------

So he should be fired for wasting time while on the government payroll, then?

As long as we apply that rule to the Trump administration, sure. I note how you've backed down from the 'coup' claim so quickly.
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 3
Yup....its called a coup-d'-etat

Couple of nites ago Tucker Carlson had Alan Dershowitz on, who almost went apoplectic yelling about what the FBI leadership was doing vis-a-vis' the 25th amendment.

BruceM
Alan Dershowitz almost went apoplectic yelling about what the FBI leadership was doing vis-a-vis' the 25th amendment.

Respecting it?
<<Couple of nites ago Tucker Carlson had Alan Dershowitz>>

Heh, heh! I suspect that Dershowitz is a fallen liberal icon these days.

Perhaps Trump will appoint him to replace Ruth Bader on the Supreme Court?

Seattle Pioneer
No. of Recommendations: 1
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=tucker+carlson+...

Dershowitz really lays it on here. Worth a listen.

Seattle Pioneer
No. of Recommendations: 6
Heh, heh! I suspect that Dershowitz is a fallen liberal icon these days. - SP

---------------------

Fallen for sure.

I have seen a few interviews of Dershowitz where he made a comment about how he has been ostracized by the Martha's Vineyard liberals because of his defense of the powers granted to Trump by the our pesky constitution. And he comes right and says he is not a Trump supporter but that is not good enough for the liberal crowd he used to run with.
No. of Recommendations: 2
<<I have seen a few interviews of Dershowitz where he made a comment about how he has been ostracized by the Martha's Vineyard liberals because of his defense of the powers granted to Trump by the our pesky constitution. And he comes right and says he is not a Trump supporter but that is not good enough for the liberal crowd he used to run with.>>

Yes, I saw that too! It would be amusing if it were so sad.

Seattle Pioneer
I have seen a few interviews of Dershowitz where he made a comment about how he has been ostracized by the Martha's Vineyard liberals because of his defense of the powers granted to Trump by the our pesky constitution.

The 25th Amendment grants to the principal officers of the Executive Branch the power to remove the President from office. Such removal was discussed but ultimately deemed unnecessary. Apparently following Constitutional procedure is a bad thing?
No. of Recommendations: 8
https://tinyurl.com/yyyq4emt

An FBI agent isn't a principal officer of the executive branch. And there is no case at all to be made for removing Trump under the provisions of that amendment.

Listen to Dershowitz's remarks. It sounds like you would learn something.

Seattle Pioneer
An FBI agent isn't a principal officer of the executive branch.

Did someone claim otherwise?

And there is no case at all to be made for removing Trump under the provisions of that amendment.

Then you should have no problem with an FBI agent discussing it with the Executive Branch.
No. of Recommendations: 5
<<Then you should have no problem with an FBI agent discussing it with the Executive Branch.>>

This is the liberal line. A major FBI figure began promoting the idea of removing a just elected President, buit of course it was just an abstraction ----no intention AT ALL to actually remove a President!

Liberals can try to sell it, but it's already past the sell by date and wont pass the sniff test.

But good luck with that!

Seattle Pioneer
<iiThis is the liberal line. A major FBI figure began promoting the idea of removing a just elected President, buit of course it was just an abstraction ----no intention AT ALL to actually remove a President!

It's impossible for him to have such an intention, because removal would be up to the executive branch. The first amendment guarantees his right to discuss it, of course.
No. of Recommendations: 1
<<<iiThis is the liberal line. A major FBI figure began promoting the idea of removing a just elected President, buit of course it was just an abstraction ----no intention AT ALL to actually remove a President!

It's impossible for him to have such an intention, because removal would be up to the executive branch. The first amendment guarantees his right to discuss it, of course.>>

-------

-------

As long as we apply that rule to the Trump administration, sure. I note how you've backed down from the 'coup' claim so quickly.