Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 4
This link will take you to the National Personnel Records Center, Military Personnel Records. Scroll down the left hand column and click on FAQ. The first, and apparently most popular, question involves the DD214. Just follow their instructions.

As they do indicate, it will take some time for a response, but when you consider the number of records they hold and the conversions they may or may not have made (paper to fiche to electronic) it isn't unreasonable.

Good luck,

Print the post  


What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.