Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
This seems like a very wise idea to me. When I recently passed through Paris a few friends asked me if I could bring some things with me to save postage. They sent about 5 ebay items and $400 worth of Abercrombie to my address - TWO of my holdings. I had to pack a suitcase just for them. I already consider these Parisian friends of mine, both in the movie industry, to fashionable types and the weak dollar is only making our goods more attrative.

I am long on ANF largely with global expansion in mind and here is another bit of info from ANF that confirms the European appeal is even helping sales here. I just hope they can maintain the cult following and manage NOT to overexpose the bran.

http://blogs.wsj.com/holidaysales/2007/11/21/abercrombies-almost-scary-foreign-appeal/?mod=yahoo_hs
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.