Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 3
This wasn't terribly unexpected, though apparently Wall St thought so.

I'm a bit at a loss in more ways than one, and was one of my highest conviction biotechs. I still believe the data and management.

It is beyond belief that crappy data/no data/ potentially harmful treatments like convalescent plasma and Impella makes it by the FDA and something with mounds of sounds RCTs with good outcomes for a high critical need gets a smirk from the FDA.

I'm sorry folks. I'm still holding but not adding. I don't get it. This should have been a shoo-in.

This is like the first miss that cosmid & I agreed on in close to ten or more investments. We're still in shock.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.