Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
DH's been working out more of late & has had a hankering for a rowing machine. Voila - there was one sitting on the curb amidst the wreckage of an old shed. Hopefully it will be no worse for wear after a night of rain while on the curb. But all the mechanics, including the hydraulics, seem to be working fine.

Amazing how you always seem to find what you're looking for. Anyone else have any curb finds this week?

Laura
Print the post Back To Top
There has been so much rain around here lately, I don't think people have been putting their trash out until the last minute. Slim pickins. :(

Congratulations on your great find, though!

Heather
DH's been working out more of late & has had a hankering for a rowing machine. Voila - there was one sitting on the curb amidst the wreckage of an old shed.

Laura,

I'm willing to bet that there will be more rowing machines on other curbs as well. I have found that things you want seem to pop up one after the other. Hence, my collection of dish drainers, belts, shoes, bags...

I've been way too tired to go for my evening walks, so I don't really have anything to report in the way of finds from this side of the world.

A friend of mine commented that my living room looks like I'm a bag lady or something, with all the found clothes lying around. I guess its time to decide if I donate the stuff or have the garage/yard sale. <grins>

I have a friend who is a social worker in an old-age home. I spoke to her today and she said that she will be happy to come down and pick up what she needs. Apart from that, she will check out the piles for herself, as well. I guess it won't be too much longer before I get to see the floor again.

Take care all.

Judy