| __ __ __ __ __ __ |
| |__|__|__|__|__|__| |
| |__|__|__|__|__|__| |
| |__|__|__|__|__|__| |
| |__|__|__|__|__|__| |
| |__|__|__|__|__|__| |
| |__|__|__|__|__|__| |
|_____________________|

This week we'll be analyzing Investment Technology Group (ITG).

So we'll all go off and do our analysis, and then on Thursday (5/21) we'll begin posting our thoughts on the company and discussing it.

Let me know if you have any questions! And most importantly, have fun :-)

Neil
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 0
Neil- "So we'll all go off and do our analysis, and then on Thursday (5/21) we'll begin posting our thoughts "

I expect you have a reason for delaying analytical posts from Friday pick-day to the following Thursday. Care to share why you want analyses delayed from the date of initial selection.

Since weekends provide more free time for many individuals, I would expect that many individuals will make their analysis over the weekend. Delaying posting may disengage some individuals.

Respectfully,
Drake54
No. of Recommendations: 1
Hi Drake54,

Since weekends provide more free time for many individuals, I would expect that many individuals will make their analysis over the weekend. Delaying posting may disengage some individuals.

Mainly it was to give people a chance to do their own analysis without being influenced by others. But if it's more convenient for folks to start posting right away, then that's certainly fine with me. I think it should just be made clear in the subject that it's an analysis so that people can avoid those posts until they're finished, if they're the type (like me!) that don't like spoilers ;-)

So yeah, if you're all done and it'd be a hassle to post later, then feel free!

Neil
No. of Recommendations: 1
Hey there !

I think it should just be made clear in the subject that it's an analysis so that people can avoid those posts until they're finished, if they're the type (like me!) that don't like spoilers ;-)

Or . . . If someone posts very early that it's a real steal with guaranteed skyrocketing price coming like tomorrow, I'll be sure to back up my truck and fill it heaping full with no analysis on my part (bad idea) ... ... ... ... and when the share price hits the pits, I'm gonna be real pi$$t ... RATS!!

Thanx,
Rich (haywool)