Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 131
ThomasPhif, Your last five messages were on the Cisco, Microsoft, Intel and Juniper boards, all messages predicting "big losses."

Actually, of his 27 messages total, about half are on various boards to congratulate DeepDive on the accuracy of his predictions:

Cisco #24148: CSCO down 4 1/2 GREAT CALL DEEP DIVE
Juniper #1304: deep dive accurately pointed out that 10/25 would be a down day
Daytrading #108565: Deep Dive's foreCast was saying a MAJOR DOWN day ... to nitpick and say it was only DOWN -6% is like an imbecile response ...
Walmart #12821 Deep Dive this early am (7 am) projected a down day for WMT EXACTLY as occurred ACCURATE call Deep Dive !!!
Citigroup #1299 Dear Deep Dive solid call on down day for this stock
AT&T #6537 Dear Deep Dive Many Thanks for your ACCURATE call today
Devil's Den #108544 Deep Dive today at 7 am put up projections for todays close that were showing a sharp decline today ...and He was exactly accurate AS USUAL
Communion of Bears #28608 Deep Dive ACCURATELY PREDICTED THE WHOLE DAY

Both Deep Dive and ThomasPhif signed on to the Motley Fool within a month of each other. Imagine that. What a coincidence!

What's even more amazing, they both have the same writing style. Short sentences. Lots of dots. MUCH EMPHASIS!!! Neither one knows how to use bold or italics, and instead CAPITALIZES what they want to emphasize. Funny, huh?

I don't know if it's worth noting that not one of the above quotes comes from a board which either has listed as a "favorite stock" on his profile.

So my advice is a) if you like reading posts from someone who is so insecure that he feels the need to create multiple screen names so he can congratulate himself, then do nothing.

or b) put DeepDive, ThomasPhif, and his other multiple screennames in the penalty box, where they can all talk to each other, sort of like they are doing now.

and c) if you see other people talking to him, refer him to this post.

I don't know about you, but I come here for intelligent conversation, not to watch some 14 year old play with himself.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.