Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 2
I have ridden the SPG wave up and down and back up (some). Just noticed the announcement of an SPG SPAC and wonder about thoughts of others. I do like SPG management and believe that if anyone can pull it off, they can. Also notice the additional BOD people are pretty impressive. On the other hand the stated target of the SPAC is pretty nebulous.

"We intend to identify innovative businesses with the potential to disrupt various aspects of the retail, hospitality, entertainment and real estate industries and make a transformative impact on in-person and/or online experiences."

Here's a link to TMF article and author who I have followed in the past who focuses on REITs.

https://www.fool.com/millionacres/amp/real-estate-investing/...

I have no position in this SPAC but it has raised my curiosity enough to put it in the radar. No idea what impact it would have on SPG. Seems like it would be positive since it's using other people's money!

David
Long SPG
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.