Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 0
>Any fools around here?

Yes. Me.

Glad to be of help. :)

James
Yes I believe there are probably many others..I have some friends (other investors) that would probably enjoy a fools get together...I seem to have problems ever finding my way back to these postings so if you don't see me answering it is because I can not find my way back to receive answers to my correspondence. Contact me (email) at kenbt@msn.com
I just wandered in and look what I found. I would be interested in a Foolish get together in the Thousand Oaks area.

Jim
Well, wadda'ya know...
looks like we have the makings of a Foolish Event.

Perhaps we might give this a week or two more to gather in other locals, and then consider a next step.

Well, I'm all for it too! I sort of "fumbled" my way in. I've only been a Fool for 6 weeks - learned a lot and would like to learn more, and attend Foolish Events.

jkmccoy (T.O.)
<I just wandered in and look what I found. I would be interested in a Foolish get together in the Thousand Oaks area.

Jim >

Please count me in if this happens, fellow Conejo residents!

Derek
Hey guys, it doesn't look like there are many Fools in T.O. Perhaps someone should jump in and propose something...how about we plan on an IDES of February! Or, is this a leap year, perhaps a frog-leap year get-together!.....!...?....snoozeee!....

BTW-my partner and I make home made wine - entered 4 wines in competition last year - guess what - 4 golds and one best of show! I can bring some libation to make it more interesting...

kate

(someone keeps stealing my cursor -- Poltergeist?)