Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 0
Tide comes in, tide goes out... you can't explain that.
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 1
That was their playbook no matter who was Biden's running mate. Except w/Rice it would've been reruns of Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! <eyeroll>.

They're simultaneously aiming at progressives that she isn't a real African-American, was "too tough on crime," and hates African-Americans(!). I'm just waiting for "her husband is Jewish and her mother was Hindu--run for the hills!"
No. of Recommendations: 2
I've already seen it stated on facebook that she could not become President, because she is an anchor baby and her parents weren't born in the USA. Therefore Nancy Pelosi would become President. Why do people fall for this stuff? Or, do they just pass on untruths knowingly?
No. of Recommendations: 8
Kamala Confuses the Republicans

Boiling water confuses the Republicans.
How long until Trump says something negative about her appearance? He can’t handle powerful women so he usually resorts to that...
The Party of Stupid keeps reinforcing that reputation. They are going to need to start over, from scratch.
How long until Trump says something negative about her appearance? He can’t handle powerful women so he usually resorts to that...

"Look at that face. Would anyone vote for that?" (Referring to Carly Fiorina)
As if Americans vote for President like beauty pageant judges.
As if he hasn't notice his own bloated, jowly, old, orange face.
Surely he looks in a mirror all the time. He is quite self-absorbed.
But yet he believes that he is good-looking.
He's deeply insecure.
We need to rid ourselves of the three 2020 plagues:

1 Covid,

2 Trump

3 GOP Congress Critters

Ken
Pick one stupid, republicans, and stick to it.

Sorry, NewEchota, but you left one out. And it's my fave.

Kamala's not black enough for some of the wingnuts. She's not, they opine, African-American. Her Jamaican father isn't really African -- And Asian Indian is a whole something else entirely. Do we see another birtherism brouhaha on the horizon? Goodness gracious I hope not but with the wingnuts you never can tell.
Or, do they just pass on untruths knowingly?

Some knowingly, but for most, if it tingles their “I hate Democrats” bone, they’re gonna believe it.

And the more they consume the horse puckeys ejected by the Right Wing Sound Machine,the more they crave them.

Unfortunately for them, the daunting task they face- of swallowing vast quantities of horse puckeys.... involves much more enthusiasm and energy than we must generate.

After all, all we have to do is quote the exact words, in context, of Trump and/or his stable of minions.
I've already seen it stated on facebook that she could not become President, because she is an anchor baby and her parents weren't born in the USA.

Spankee's mother was not born in the US. Demand they remove Spankee based on *their* claim.
Tide comes in, tide goes out... you can't explain that.