Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
A Malaysian doctor friend of mine and I were looking at some Malaysian Chinese Facebook sites to determine if they are aware of how they have inadvertently caused the tabling of HUDUD law, which they will hate. As part of that I ran into Chinese revisionist propaganda on Tienanmen Square:

That is what the CIA told the press of their loss and their activeness in the funding of Tiannamen clashes between the students and the soldiers standoff for 2 weeks where students will provided with fast food , tickets to travel to Peking from far away places . Can you imagine the amount of money spent on each student eating , drinking and staying in Peking . Who gave them all these money ? Their parents , relatives or brothers ? Where the escaped students leaders landed now ? Where did they get the visas to and permissions to stay in the States if these students are not smuggled out by the powerful anti China nation .

That picture is not Tiannamen square . During the 1989 june 4th student revolt , the students started overturning the tank which was stationed there and caused the problem of being killed as it was financed by the CIA which led to the fleeing of a few CIA protected leaders via Hong Kong business link . After the Tiannamen incident , Hong Kong business man that provides funds of fast food and cash to get the protest up was told not to cause any trouble else the mainland China will released all the petty thieves out to Hong Kong for "free" to see the effect of the business climate of Hong Kong will be affected or not .

After 1997 , Hong Kong was returned to China after suffering years of humility of the gun point treaty of the opium war of the east India company which Malaysia like Hong Kong was once of the " "colony cities " .
Tell me can any party in Malaysia able to allow students to stay a week not saying 2 weeks just to protest with fast food , pocket money and place to stay . Think of the amount of spending of money , ligistic and planning in these type of Tiannamen rebellion .

Here is the accompanying video:

http://m.next.hk/news/spot/20140604/46139

If anyone can speak Chinese, I'd be curious as to what it says.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.