No. of Recommendations: 0
We own points in two Time Share companies, Diamond and World Mark. Of the two our favorite is World Mark. Time share used to be a good way to travel to places you may either enjoy or have never seen. By now there is a glut. It's interesting. The companies that own the buildings are able to sell their products using what are to me shady presentations and high pressure. Meanwhile the aftermarket is just about dead. Resales are nil, and pfices are low. In fact, we have 10,000 Diamond points in their Hawaii Collection. If you want them I will give them to you. Diamond will charge $300 o transfer ownership.

PM me if you want them. Good for a week at Kaanapali or Poi Pu.

CNC
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.