No. of Recommendations: 0
Tinker,

I have a 2016 MacBook Pro and it blows away my prior one which was a 2011 and my sons which is a 2015. There is no comparison. I did have a key getting stuck issue shortly after purchase but took it to the store and had it back in 48 hours... no issues since. I did wish, on one occasion, I had a DVD drive on it but bought a cheap USB-C one off Amazon which worked great for $35 (I was studying for my recertification board exam while traveling and I had some review DVD’s I wanted to watch). At first the USB-C port only bothered me but that was short lived as almost everything has a USB-C version now. Touchbar is cool but you can live without it but I do seem to use it more and more.

And you get all that for about 3.5 lbs. Amazing...

MC
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.