Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 0
Okay, based on what was stated, the best night for a gathering will be Monday August 26.

The only question is how far anyone wants to travel. I am agreeable for the Rock Bottom Brewery in South Denver or since the majority are coming up from the Springs, it might be better for the Castle Rock option...

What say the rest of you?

CaveGirl
Print the post Back To Top
The only question is how far anyone wants to travel. I am agreeable for the Rock Bottom Brewery in South Denver or since the majority are coming up from the Springs, it might be better for the Castle Rock option...

Doesn't matter to me... I don't mind driving down to Castle Rock.

shadow

I'd prefer the Park Meadows location, but I would drive to Castle Rock to meet TJ. It's probably 20 to 40 minutes farther for me.

HockeyPhool6
one of these times,
one of these days,
one of these gatherings...

I am going to be able to make it and meet y'all.

HOGr
<busy.all.week>
<busy.all.week>

Awww, shoot! That's too bad, 6Hogz.

Like your new "tat", BTW.

HockeyPhool6
Awww, shoot! That's too bad, 6Hogz.

Like your new "tat", BTW.

HockeyPhool6

ANyone got a spare Avs jersey I can borrow?

No, I am not changing colors yet, its just that my daughter is a freshmen on the JV volleyball try-out squad and her coach (and her aerobics PE teacher) is a die-hard Avs fan, and Roy crazy, and I know I can't fake Avs aliegance so maybe I can avoid the subject all together by wearing a jersey?

6HOGr
<things dads do>
Okay, based on what was stated, the best night for a gathering will be Monday August 26.

What say the rest of you?

~~~
I vote for C-Rock, and Monday is GREAT!!!

Seymore6... . [o;