Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0

Telco [X.TLO] - If the company actually delivered what it said it would in a recent public
statement....ie. $515m revenue in 2000-2001 then this share price would be $36 not 104c. The
average price to sales ratio in the All Ords is 1 to 1.5x. Most Telecommunications stocks trade on
6x. Some internet stocks trade on 50 to 100x. If you put TLO on 1.5x sales then the price would be
728c......7x the current share price.....if you believe the management there is no other stock worth
looking at in the market. This is either a case of seeing money on the table but being too stupid to
pick it up or the management have flipped. Surely worth putting some money on it and doing a bit
more research.

As I have said before- THIS COMPANY APPEARS UNDERVALUED
Print the post Back To Top
What does the company actually do?..their website is down. Who is the management? Perhaps that is the problem with the share price.....the TVSN prospectus also looked good re sales growth, until you sifted through the fine print to find they were raising capital to pay of some of the directors OWN debt!
They sell tulip futures through a South Seas Company over the internet, is this the answer you wanted?

There internet site is not down it is under reconstruction.

Geez you people p*ss me off sometimes.
Why can't people do there own research after being pointed in a potentially profitable direction?
Surely the numbers are enough to warrant further investigation instead of shooting the messenger for not providing a full prospectus and credit check on all people associated with the company.
TLO stands for Telco,trading on a P/E of about 28.
At this time I am not providing further info.
Don't be so lazy, do your own research.
Yeh O.K, I was merely asking......surely understanding a business is an integral part of an investment decision. I tried the website, no luck as I said, I tried the ASX, no luck. What is your agenda?
I hold TLO shares.No plans to sell.Especially after reading this opinion from Bell Securities.
My agenda is to inform other investors of potentially profitable opportunities so that they can benefit from these.
So far I have suggested to look at CAG and TLO.
From there I would assume that people would check the company announcements and do their own research to find out what a company is about.
The reason I get p*ssed off is that some people do minimal or no research and then come straight back with negative/sarcastic comments.
I am merely pointing out an opportunity for you to check out - take it or leave it.
There is info on CAG if you want to scroll back about 1 or 2 months.
What is YOUR agenda?
>>I am merely pointing out an opportunity for you to check out - take it or leave it.<<

Caveator emptor principle has always applied ... if you dont like it then dont do it ... simple!

>>What is YOUR agenda? <<

Mine? Well I am rather flippant today ... nobody has p#ssed me off as yet and I had another giggle over the 'bugger' ad on TV last night.
No. of Recommendations: 1
Actually, I prefer the "no milk today" ad, cracks me up every time and I must have seen it a thousand times.
Thats a lot of laughs for 1 ad.