Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
TMF Carl:

I've read over the posts and gone back in and re-examined the new ports. Here's my tuppence worth:

I was finally able to find the info that was on my old ports by checking all the "views". In there I discovered several gliches, to wit -- Ebay is not/has not paid any dividend, let alone $152.50 worth, hummmm. Have other stocks showing Huge, non-existent dividends as well.

Desperately need back the interactive CASH portfolio. That's how I kept track of my IRA deposits over the course of the year (fortunately, I had recently printed it out, but .... HELP!!!) Also, need to be able to "edit, modify, delete, etc stock positions to take dividend reinvestments and stock splits into account. May not be a big deal to some, but those of us with DRIPS and Sharebuilder or Buy and Hold accounts do a lot of dividend reinvesting. Also, anybody with REITS in their portfolios ....

I agree that we need the column lines, or at least a variance in the background color, back ... and soon. (look at a sheet of old Wilson accounting paper)

There's more, and I'll post 'em as I find 'em ... as long as somebody else didn't do it first.

Now, go fix the hamsters and work on the portfolios. Thanks Carl, I'l be waiting ...

Dee
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.