Skip to main content
This Board Has Moved

This board has been migrated to our new platform! Check out the new home page at discussion.fool.com or click below to go directly to the new Board on the new site.

Go to the New Site
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 1
This msg was just posted by me also on the TMF MI board:

Could someone in the know give us an idea of what has happened to the number of people reading the MI (and Foolish Workshop) board, March this year versus now. I have seen a large decline in numbers visiting the Practical Resources site (http://www.realityboard.com/MI_update.html)-- down around 50% -- since the frantic days of March.

Part of this is due, I'm sure, to my not being able to update the site over the summer. But I'm wondering if the interest in the TMF MI boards--as measured by readers/posters/etc--has also declined.

I think everyone would be interested to know, but also I need to make a decision as to whether to continue updating the site with the weekly postings.

Thanks.

Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 56
I need to make a decision as to whether to continue updating the site with the weekly postings.

Please continue updating your site. I, for one, appreciate it.

FF
No. of Recommendations: 11
monkban
Please continue to update the site. I appreciate what you do and have it marked as one of my favourites. Today I used your site to get to the historical quotes on yahoo.

Hondaholic
No. of Recommendations: 0
ditto

john
No. of Recommendations: 2
Monkban:

Please continue the weekly updates.

I'll buy your new book if you do :)!

I use your site at least 2 -3 times a week.
Appreciate your efforts.

CT
No. of Recommendations: 3
I use your site, it is much faster than searching through the large number of posts every friday.

Thanks...I hope you continue.

chead33
No. of Recommendations: 3
Please continue updating your site. And thanks for your work.
Irma
I know I've had trouble accessing your site! Just tried and it would not let me in! Not a complaint - just letting you know. I do use your site and find it very helpful. It has info. that is very hard to tie together. Thank - you for your hard work and great information!

Regards,
Kevin
Kevin (a.k.a. khugg92251)

You stated "I know I've had trouble accessing your site! Just tried and it would not let me in! "

Question:

Are you using this link to Monkban's Practical Resources site (http://www.realityboard.com/MI_update.html) ?

Its the one I've used since becoming a registered Fool, and so far I've never experienced a problem.

Hope this helps,
Gerry (a.k.a. IllinoisGEM)
http://www.realityboard.com/MI_update.html

Use this link, it is the correct one. Unfortunately monkban typo'd his link in the thread he started. He has ....html)--

Three characters too many.

Scott
No. of Recommendations: 4
I need to make a decision as to whether to continue updating the site with the weekly postings.

Please continue. I use it. That's one.

Thanks.
Hi,
I'm a newbie to the MI board and just discovered your site yesterday. I think it's a terrific resource! It's been a chore finding the various postings I'd like to keep up with more regularly. Thanks very much. It will definitely be appreciated if you can keep this up to date.
You stated "I know I've had trouble accessing your site! Just tried and it would not let me in! "

Question:

Are you using this link to Monkban's Practical Resources site (http://www.realityboard.com/MI_update.html) ?

Its the one I've used since becoming a registered Fool, and so far I've never experienced a problem.

Hope this helps,
Gerry (a.k.a. IllinoisGEM)

Gerry,
Yes, I used the above site and it would not let me in. I've had the problem before (may be a bandwidth problem?).

Thanks for your reply.

I also use your stuff for 'picks'. Great stuff. I wish I could do some of that 'fancy programing '.

Thank-you for YOUR hard work and great information.

Regards,
Kevin
No. of Recommendations: 1
I appreciate your work and enjoy using your site. Please don't think your work is unappreciated!!

Keep up the good work.

Zammerr