Skip to main content
This Board Has Moved

This board has been migrated to our new platform! Check out the new home page at discussion.fool.com or click below to go directly to the new Board on the new site.

Go to the New Site
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
This is the board I 'grew up on' -- back in the mid/late 90's. It was truly on fire back then .. daily heavy posting while short-trading.

This is the first posting here in over a year now. And the 'head Fools' appear to be closing boards based on how how long it's been since anyone has posted to them. It *looks* to me like their criteria is something like 2 years .. but that's just my impression.

Anyway - I thing the only thing we can do to get the world of shorting up and running again is for at least 6 or 8 of us to arrange to meet here daily during trading hours and hit it hard! For me, as I've heard was also true for some others, our time here marked assured the largest financial losses of my/our lives. So lets do it again!!!

((unLESS, there is something I haven't seen about TMF reimbursing those of us who lost $$$ back then as a result of our board activities!!!))

nl
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.