No. of Recommendations: 2
Two words: Grow up!

Let's see, you bid on a flight from any of several airports with a possible connecting flight. And you got ... just that!

Do you really think that airlines have trouble selling direct flights at convenient times from convenient airports at full price?

I agree that the taxes may have been an unpleasant surprise, which priceline really ought to make more obvious, but other than that, kwityerbitchin!

One final thought, I've seen several posts along the line of 'See, I'd never buy tickets over the internet!' Keep in mond that priceline's model is different than, say, expedia -- a few years back I found a good price online using the internet. The key word here is 'found' -- use tools to research good values *not* fabricate vaporous bargains!
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.