No. of Recommendations: 60
Mike et al,

In case anyone hasn't said it recently, I want to say:

"Thank you to all of you for your continuing helpfulness to this Board"

In case, you ever feel we take you and your efforts for granted. We DO, and are grateful for your continuing patience, good advice, humor and, even occasional sarcasm. ;)

You and the others are always available to give of your own personal time, to assist, often repetively with the same old questions and problems - (some are new...)and we ALL learn from both new and old questions and responses.

And, through your efforts and PABear, Bill Ford, C4cBill, NoID, Gridert, TMFPMarti, Radish, BobSch, Physician and a score of old and new friends (I'm sure I've neglected a bunch of others) keep this board going and manage to keep most of us out of cyber-trouble.

Many thanks from a frequent seeker of advice....

tuni
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.