Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 23
Dear Speck's boss:

I don't know who you are or I'd send this directly, but I've just got to give a shout out to TMFSpeck.

I'm sure you know, if Speck works for you, how good he is at what he does. I gather his job here is to work behind the scenes on fool.com to be sure that the site and all of its parts all keep working together seamlessly.

I don't know if it's also part of his job to help those of us who frequent Webmaster's Corner, but he is an invaluable resource to me. He has helped me so many times, either with a link to a great site, or many times by providing specific solutions I could use to solve a thorny problem.

Speck doesn't dominate the discussion in the Corner, but when I see a post with his name, I know I can always count on a concise, thoughtful, and helpful contribution to the topic.

I believe the Fool's mission is to educate, enrich, and amuse. Perhaps you can give Speck some time off to work on his jokes, because that's the only area where he doesn't excel. He doesn't often go for the laughs, but his helpful posts always educate me and expand my skills as a web designer, and that in turn has enriched my wallet.

Nah. On second thought, just give him the time off. There are enough people in the world trying to be amusing--I like Speck just the way he is!

Bob
Print the post Back To Top