Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 11
Turkeys, more turkeys, yet more turkeys, and some fresh fruit are - right now, as we speak - being carried into a tiny storefront church in the poorest section of Chicago. Go check out the incredible, amazing, awe-inspiring, unbelievable, sacred thing you did:

http://boards.fool.com/Message.asp?mid=18333858

I am in love with each and every one of you.
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 2
fom the beach at Key West, FL:

glad to be do my small part of offering a contribution. Thanks to the huge parts by 3BD & Bookgrrl, it got done...

All a thanks to all on the board who jumped in to help...

I'm sure that all those folks in need in the Chicago area will be thanking you as well.

JOB WELL DONE.

JustaBiker
No. of Recommendations: 11
bookgrrrl, your post made me cry....happy tears.... thank you so very much for all the work you did. Whatever holiday you celebrate I hope it is the best ever.....

I want to also say to you.... I couldn't have children and wanted them so badly. God blessed me with a wonderful son and he gave him to me when he was 3 days old. He is 33 years now and has always been a blessing to me. I hope you get what you want by way of natural means but if you don't consider birthing a child in your heart. What a joy.......

God Bless You......Blue
No. of Recommendations: 2
I want to also say to you.... I couldn't have children and wanted them so badly. God blessed me with a wonderful son and he gave him to me when he was 3 days old. He is 33 years now and has always been a blessing to me. I hope you get what you want by way of natural means but if you don't consider birthing a child in your heart. What a joy.......

And the best part is.....

You don't have to go through 9 months of he77 to get the wonderful result.
Kathleen
(loves her babies, but despises pregnancy)