Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 1
Printed below is a message I received on the message board to my inquiry.What about those of us who live in isolated areas and have no access to a library that subscribes to "Value Line"? When I first started this
investment method I was assured by the people at fool.com that the screen would be published every weekend and that I could depend on it. I also
enriched fool.com's coffers by purchasing the overpriced magazine by Mr. Sheard and was again assured in correspondence I got back that I would be
able to get all of the information I needed on fool.com. As far as a survey
goes, I know of no survey nor was I asked to participate in one. It looks like I ended up the
biggest fool for believing what the fool told me.

It was planned. Elan conducted a survey asking which screens should be "officially" followed by the Foolish Workshop in 2000. IFG didn't make the cut.

-bdfinney
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.