Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
To use gorilla game terms, I believe that superconductor filter technology is in the early market stage, with some bowling alley development taking place.

I agree with that. I purchased SCON yesterday and was considering ISCO and CDTS to round out a GG position on this emerging technology. In retrospect, I should have bought all three right away since CDTS took a huge run first thing this morning. I think there are lots of people looking at these three companies right now and all three should do well in the short term unless something significantly good or bad happens to one of them. If the market becomes convinced that superconductor filters have a significant place in wireless transmission, then these stocks will really take off. But if not, then look out below!

-surfcr8z
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.