Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
Kind of felt like buying stuff, but managed to do nothing.
While I do think a market collapse is imminent, it could be days or months, and buying the dip for quick gains has been working like a charm since last big drawdown on May 13th.

So until it stops working, maybe assume it works.

Following that logic, I am interested to see if FUBO or UPST take a dump in AH, regardless of how good their numbers are. If so, I may buy the dip for a quick flip...we will see.

I came across VUZI today, and hadn't realized how much it fell from ER yesterday. Still down 6% or so, but was down a whole lot more earlier. That would have been an example of a good dip buy for a quick trade. I don't trust VUZI or their mgmt long-term yet, but since Cathie Wood likes them, it was reasonable to expect they bounce after an ER beatdown.

TTD is a beautiful company. I should have jumped on the May 13th low. Oh well.
Maybe I get another chance. Interesting comment in their ER was that CTV was about 30% of revenues. Now that is meaningful finally, and will only get bigger and bigger. International was still sub-15%, but probably that is because all the CTV is mostly US-based. Funny to see that the story has evolved but not changed too much, since 2017. Kind of like watching a soap opera for 10 minutes every 3 years and you pretty much are caught up to speed.

Dreamer
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.