Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0

Too kind words, from someone who's whipping my butt.

Oh, and by the way, on this topic, I called Manchester's IR folks and asked two questions:

1) how do you square a PR calling this recent paid advertisement "independent?"

2) is Manchester involved with Blue Chip IR (the firm paying these other firms to come up with coverage.

To my surprise, they answered.

1) it's "independent" because the analyst didn't own shares. (Never mind, I guess, that the $80K, is paid for a certain purpose, and Bridge IR says it retains the right to sell during the pump.

2) Manchester IS in fact, paying Blue Chip IR.

So, to summarize: Manchester is paying Blue Chip, and Blue Chip is paying these other companies to pump Manchester.

Therefore, Manchester is paying to pump its own stock, just as it did with MN1...

Doesn't take a genius to figure out why...

Sj

Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.