Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
Touchy feely moment with Jedi.

No politics, no sarcasm.

I am just plain scared of this thing. I am fearful of the damn terrorist attacks we may face here at home.

I am fearful of these morons blowing up into war. I am scared of what the effect to our economy would be.

The stakes are very high on this one. It wont be just a bunch of idiots throwing rocks.

Israel could CRUSH the Palestians just for fun. Again...no politics. Please indulge me in this story:

A long time ago in a galaxy far far away...

Israel moved in, and brutally, systematically crushed the PLO. True, most of the efforts were on military and terrorist targets. Even so, some civilians were killed. CNN just showed video of a young Palestinian baby next to her Moms body. Time magazine...showed on the cover a young child killed by an Israeli bullet. Sounds brutal, but these are the pictures that get published.

World opinion, already moving in an anti-American/Israel direction, sway in sympathy to the Palestinians. Although the world stays out of the conflict, they disobey all sanctions we have on Iraq. They unfreeze dome of Bin Laden's terrorists money.

Finally, all Arab nations rally to their brothers' aid. In addition to sizable military support from Iraq, Iran, and Saudi Arabia, they freeze oil shipments to the USA, in retaliation for our support of Israel.

Our national interests now directly threatened, here comes the USA. This is not the 100 hour gulf war. God only knows what it takes to take on the whole Middle East. Geograhically, we are at disadvantage. No bases except in Israel.

As the USA moves to crush the Arabs, with the highest grade of weaponry, one of 2 things may happen:

1. We win...restore Israel, and go back to a lifetime of terrorist attacks.

2. God knows. Maybe Russia, OR China, wants to flex its muscles. WW3 ANYONE?

Lets not find out.

If I could have one, unrealistic wish, it would be this. For the USA to go in, and have a blunt talk to both:

*Mr Sharon, if the settlements do not stop, we will leave. We will stop writing checks. The Husseins of the world, will gas attack the hell out of your Country. Yes, you are strong, but you will fall when all of your neighbors attack you. Stop builing settlements, or witness annhilation of your Country.

*Mr Arafat, if the violence persists, we and or friends in Israel, will move in and put an end to civilization. We will use tactical nukes if needed. Your way of life as you know it, will be gone. Iraq, Syria, and Iran will become the 51st, 52nd, and 53rd states of America. This will be known as the Bush energy plan.

Again, I am sorry for the rant. But the only way these idiots will stop, is if they are both faced with 100% defeat.

I know this will never happen, but id love to see the conversation take place.

USE THE FORCE!!! JEDIKNIGHT
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.