Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 1
The nephews have their toy wishes registered at Toys 'R' Us this year. The list is available in every store. Type the name into their computer and you can print the list which includes which toys on the list are in stock in the store and where they are located.

This looks like an attempt to compete with online search which pops up the desired toy in the blink of an eye. As in the book store, you still must go to that department and can spend 30 min trying to find the toy on the list. Online is lots more convenient.

Nice try Toys 'R' Us, but online is still the more efficient use of my time. But it can be a fun way to spend an afternoon and learn what toys they have available.

My store had no trains, no chemistry sets, and no erectors sets. I didn't even see Lincoln Logs. What is the toy world coming to?
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.