Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 22
tpoto,

I join the others here who are urging you to keep on contributing to this board and engaging with us. I find your insights and strategies valuable.

Please note that your "good days / bad days" idea was not only welcomed by Robbie, but that he even went to the extent of updating his gtr1 code with new functions that simplified backtesting your strategy. That must have been a lot of work on his part.

So don't let a little criticism shake you. Even great scholars publishing articles for scientific journals face this type of scrutiny all the time. Most of your posts have been welcomed and inspired others, and I look forward to your continued presence on this board.

All the best,
Ron
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.