No. of Recommendations: 0
Hi all! I found a new way to get myself to stay at work for more ot! We were driving around looking at houses last weekend and I gathered a bunch of the for sale flyers. I now have them in my lunch box, van, and toolbox. It's also helped with the eat out plague. We ate out today for the second time this week, but it was preplanned and the first time was Taco Bell for a total of $13 for three.
I'll post again soon,
I'm off to dream of a bigger house,
tractorgeek
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 1
Hi all! I found a new way to get myself to stay at work for more ot! We were driving around looking at houses last weekend and I gathered a bunch of the for sale flyers. I now have them in my lunch box, van, and toolbox.

Hey tractorgeek!

I take it that what you're saying is that you're now more motivated to work more to reach a goal of getting a bigger house? Excellent motivation tool, my friend.

Just make sure that the priority is to first get any consumer debt paid off. It'll make the goal-reaching easier. :-)

Tony
...but I still am...

Off2Aruba
No. of Recommendations: 0
<< Just make sure that the priority is to first get any consumer debt paid off. It'll make the goal-reaching easier. :-) >>

Thank's Tony!
We won't move until our second morgage and cc debt is paid off. We want to avoid MIP next time around. So there is still another $20,000 or so to go. But if I can cont. to add another $300 every two weeks to min. payments then we should start to see extra ground in a hurry... plus as we get stuff paid off that will free up more money to add on to debt. The wife is working like a banshee on the house, so the value is going up there too.

Back to the overtime,
tractorgeek