Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif
No. of Recommendations: 0
This may be a basic IRA question, but I seem can not find the answer right off using google search.

For 2004, both my wife and I can not contribute any amount to Roth IRA. So we are thinking about opening non-deductable traditional IRA. We both do not have such account in the past, but wonder if there will be a problem mixing deductable tradictional IRA with non-deductable traditional IRA in the future? Will non-deductable traditional IRA accept 401K rollover in case we change jobs?


Print the post  


In accordance with IRS Circular 230, you cannot use the contents of any post on The Motley Fool's message boards to avoid tax-related penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or applicable state or local tax law provisions.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.