Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif
No. of Recommendations: 0
Three year back, before I had met TMF, I purchased an annuity 100% vested in the S&P 500. While the 3% earnings is compounded, the payment based on the S&P is not.

Does any one have information on how to move the funds to something that compounds at a higher rate, without of course having a tax liability ?

I am soon 55 so I have a few years for a TD investment to grow.

Sure wish I could put the above into my Roth <sigh>
Print the post  


When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.