Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
Trego:

People are threatening to go home at 10 or 11 pm, since midnight is just so damn late, but not if I can help it. And as far as I'm concerned, my neighbors either have to move out of the neighborhood or die to get out of this party. Otherwise, I'm coming for them as long as I'm able.

Gee whiz, Trego.....! We do all age, and many of us find that "staying up to midnight" just isn't the "fun" it was once, so you might want to ease up a bit with that.

In any event, it'll be what it is. Sooner or later, it will simply quietly cease -- or maybe new folks will come into the fold.

Anyway, Happy New Year, however you celebrated! (Yes, we had our nice meal at home and we were sound asleep at midnight.)

Vermonter
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.